Blue, maroon, Pink
Turn on the comfort and turn off the tears with this Pacifier for New Born. This baby Pacifier flexes and stretches like a mother since it is made of incredibly soft silicone for a genuine skin-like feel. If you are concerned that giving your infant a pacifier may interfere with breast- or bottle-feeding, this is the ideal option for you. This pacifier provides a relaxing feeling that is natural when a newborn wants comfort.
It is designed to fit naturally in your baby’s mouth and soft nubs along the baglet rim that massage and stimulate your baby’s gums. They also feature small bumps on the surface of the shield that allow air to circulate between the pacifier and your baby’s delicate skin, reducing irritation.
Giving your baby a pacifier is a decision that should take into account how their mouths are developing, which is why this product was created with that in mind. Additionally, it has a glow-in-the-dark ring handle that makes it simple to locate at night.
The next best thing for a baby to latch onto in between feeds is what we offer you.
Farlin Pacifier baby key features:
• Cherry Paciﬁer, ﬂattened and optimal teat. Comes in pink and maroon colours
• Soft and ﬂexible, promotes healthy oral development.
• Glow-in-the-dark ring handle.
• Like a mother, this flexible silicone teat stretches and flexes.
• Shield offers enhanced ventilation for better airflow to avoid moisture build-up and aid in preventing irritation. Shield curls away from the baby’s face.
• This baby pacifier has a silicone teat that is symmetrical, supporting the healthy and normal development of your baby’s mouth, teeth, and gums.
• obtainable in the 0–6 and 6–18-month ranges. Ingredients made of flexible silicone to feel like your mother’s skin